Yesterday was an icy morning, and all the more reason to get a workout in. I tired to squeeze in a little extra cardio and core with the workout so consider yourself warned.
We warmed up with a few gym laps to get the blood flowing. From there, here was our workout.
- 20 renegade rows
- 20 thrusters
- 20 boat rolls + crunch (use an ab mat under your hips or you’ll get a little bruised)
- 3x stair sprints
- 20 elevated knees to elbows (feet up 3-4 feet on wall)
- 20 burpees with 2 jump lunges each
- 20 wipers OR toes to bar
- 3x suicides in gym
- 20 glider hamstring curl + glute press
- 20 curl to shoulder press
- 20 single leg weighted v-ups (10 ea side – opp arm to foot)
- 3x hallway sprints with bear crawl back (about the length of 2 basketball courts)